2010年12月5日

December : the last exam month in 2010

Oops,
Peaceful month?
Ya.. That's what i hope it would be..

Day by day,
time runs fast..
Till I didn't noticed that it's oredi December!

It had been a damn busy month for me in Nov..
Now,
is FINAL time!
I need to work more harder,
for the killer paper, BIOPSYCHOLOGY!



I really hate it, as what Dr Hera said in lecture,
I wish i can shoot down this paper ASAP...

But it seems like no hope,
bcz I done really bad in my last few class test..

I'm wondering of why I can't fall in love in BIO stuff..

Since secondary school,
which I still remember that Cikgu Shukry is my Bio teacher,
and I done an average all A & B for all subject,
except for Bio, My only C!

Shit..
Can I skip this subject?
(I know I can't..)
It's a core subject...
Okay,
Let's fight with u!

Bio Bio Bio,
I EAT YOU! xD




没有评论: