2011年4月17日

Couple seat

It is my first time,
having couple seat in cinema!

I wish to have it long time ago,
but because of the price,
we always end up by having normal seat...

This time,
he paid for it!

Haha..
It's because of me,
he don't want to argue anymore,
I'm d one always think that it's not worth to pay more for it...

I agree, couple seat is better..
having more space, privacy, & more comfortable..

But,
I don't really like the film "source code",
it just like keep on repeating the scene,
and I don't really understand what's it talking about...

Maybe because I'm not interest on that topic,
because he keep on saying It's quite nice...

Anyway,
I'm just somehow like writing my diary here..
Next time, maybe couple seat again? xD

3 条评论:

kennyzai_ケニ 说...

aiyo, source code really nice le... haha someone want to sai meng le... couple seat... :P so jealous... haha

JâĐ 说...

I think most of my movie tickets are couple seat :P
blerks, no offence XD but seriously couple seat damn niceee XD hehe but of coz expensive lerr :X
I watched source code yesterday...
LOL, can i concluded 1 thing?
Male prefer this kind of movies. LOL. KS said nice too & i feel average,kinda lame coz keep repeating as you said. :P
hahaha, anyway, happy jiu hao :)

angelQ891107 说...

kenny: jangan kacau2 here o u.. blek :P

jad: you lagi sai meng.. xD