2010年10月2日

October - New Healthy Body pls~

2day is 1st october,
the first day of a brand new month..
BUT.......
I'm sick!

After back from assignment discussion with Kenny tis afternoon,
I feel more worst,
dizzy and cough non-stop in my 30++mins journey from HELP to home..
Sorry for those who drive beside me,
I means the car who pass by my car when I'm on my way home..
For sure is many ppl should scold me if they're driving near to me,
bcz i drive damn slow like turtle moving...! LOL

What can I do?
Go & see doctor lo....

*Sigh...* for my whole day...

Thanks HELP,
for giving us so "nice" lecturer,
which giving us one cls test (worth 20% i think) next week,
and another midterm ( also same mayb 20%) in the following week..

What?
2 test for the following 2 weeks,
and It's the same subject,
which I hate most..

BIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY....

Damn it!
Now I'm so "happy"...
Sick+ 201 assignment+ cls test..

Why I'm so lucky one?
Always get sick in the "right timing"?

Now my mind full with....
Nerves Neurons Apa2 Cortex What2 Muscles

See,
I really HATE it..
Can't remember even a single term that Dr. Hera teach this week,
without doing revision after the class..
GOOD.. I deserve for it...
Who ask me to be lazy?

Okay, I promise that from now I will put more effort on it..

Come on everyone,
Just leave a msg here to scold me / remind me / push me to do my revision..

Thanks a lot.. (^~^)

3 条评论:

JâĐ 说...

你開始讀書了
我還沒有 T____T

angelQ891107 说...

叫你骂我/催我读书,你的留言好像鼓励我迟点读hor..=.=

JâĐ 说...

沒有 >.<
我.... 不會biopsych啊! T_T